20 October 2010

Stress Relieved

Photo by MChloe
The bf and I had two weddings already this month (both of which we were part of the bridal party). And as you all know weddings are accompanied by bridal showers, bachelor and bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners, dress fittings, hair appointments, gift wrapping, set up and take down and all the other bits and pieces! Needless to say things around things around here at Chocolate Covered Bridges have been pretty hectic lately. (Not to mention the normal stress associated with work, daily life and the recent graduate school interview I had! Eek!)

We finished up our second wedding this past weekend and it went off without a hitch! All the friends and family were in attendance and I'm anxiously waiting to see the pictures taken by none other than the beautiful bride from the first wedding we attended this month (you can check out her website jlynnphotos.com HERE)!

So things are finally starting to feel like they are getting back to normal and now that I am less distracted by wedding planning and errands I have some big ideas in mind for Chocolate Covered Bridges! My creative juices have been flowing and I think you can expect to see some changes and new things in the coming weeks.

My goal is to include you on my adventure in trying to make my vanilla life a bit more colorful through bargain hunting, thrifting and couponing. Show you that style doesn't have to be limited by price tags nor end with your wardrobe. And reveal the secrets to making a budget that is far from luxurious feel like a million bucks!

No comments: