19 October 2010

Clothing Swap for Youngsters

I am a huge thrift store junkie! I love finding great deals and knowing that reusing and repurposing items is saving them from ending up in landfills. I recently came across this clothing exchange site, ThredUp. I think this site is very cool. Unfortunately I don't fit in these sizes and seeing how I don't have kids, I think I'll save this site into my favorites for when I do. 



Thredup.com facilitates the exchange for you. You can search the site just like you would eBay or amazon. Once you find a box of clothing you like you only have to pay for shipping and it will be delivered right to you home. Then you can put together a box of gently used clothing your children have out grown or no longer wear and exchange with other family!

Check out thredUP.com HERE!

No comments: