20 October 2010

Blog LOVE: 100 Layer Cake

Before I decide to completely step away from all the wedding who-ha, I did want to share some recent blog love I've been having...



In the midst of all the wedding happenings this month I have been asked more times than I can count "when's your wedding?"...to which I always politely reply, ask the bf. However, upon further pondering of this question I did take some time to consider what I would want my wedding to look like and in my search for beautiful bouquets I came across a wedding blog titled 100 Layer Cake and fell in love! Their photos are breath taking and the ideas are inspirational and endless. If you're planning a wedding in the future, know someone who is or even just love pouring over fairy tale wedding stories, you definitely want to check out this blog!

No comments: