08 December 2010

Day 26: No Happy Medium




Top: Zara, Jeans: Gap, Boots: Clarks, Purse: Thrifted, Earrings: Old Navy

Today I was cold. This is not unusual, as I tend to like the temperature in our office a few degrees (by few I mean at least 10) warmer than my co-workers, but today I spent the entire morning sitting at my desk in my winter coat. And yes my desk is indoors and away from doors and windows. So to try and cure my frigid fingers and toes I made myself and steaming hot bowl of delicious tomato soup! Gosh was it yummy – but 2/3rds of the way through it I was SO warm that I had to take off both my coat and sweater and actually considered going outside to cool down. I may have even broken a sweat. And of course, without fail, ten minutes later I’m freezing again – no happy medium! L


2 comments:

Kristen said...

What a fabulous accessory! That clutch definitely makes the outfit. You look great.

Denise said...

I agree great bag!