04 December 2010

Day 22: Saturday = Date Night



Top: JCPenney's, Belt: Hand-Me-Down, Skirt: Banana Republic, Shoes: Apt9 via Kohl's

I had to work today (only in the AM) and this afternoon the bf and I ran errands. Then it was date night - double date night really. We got to go out to eat with my favorites (R&C) to this wonderful Mexican restaurant and if only I had my camera so I could share with you how delectable the flan was that I got for dessert! Oh yes, flan is my favorite!

I was really excited to get to wear this belt with this outfit though! I L-O-V-E this belt, but I'm never quite sure how to pair it up with an outfit. I think tonight this worked out well. The heavy black tights definitely compensated for the short sleeves...its been well below 40 this week and will continue to be, hence why I have decided to hold back on the outdoor photos. Heavy coats, scarves, hats, mitten and more are now a regular part of my morning routine!


No comments: