30 November 2010

Day 18: Score some FREE Holiday Music



Top: Chicos (thrifted), Sweater: Annie Sez, Jeans: Gap, Boots: Clarks, Braclet: AnneTaylor (thrifted)

Today I put together my December work schedule. I realized (too late in the year) that I had a lot of vacation time and personal hours to use up before I loose them come January 1st. I requested the HR department allow me to carry over some of the additional vacation hours - hopefully they'll let me. But other than that I have offically scheduled 14 days off in the month of December - let me tell you - it's a GREAT feeling! I'm really looking forward to some R&R prior to the holidays!

Oh yes and speaking of the holidays - You can grab some FREE holiday music compilations to fill up your iPods and Mp3 players HERE and HERE!


1 comment:

Meredith said...

those boots are a definite yes. love them!