29 November 2010

17 and still counting!



Sweater: Gap, Jeans: Gap, Clogs: Dunnes Stores (Ireland)

Today was a pretty blah day. Even my outfit felt kinda blah...but it was warm and comfy and I LOVE the color of this sweater - so I guess its alright to be a little boring some days, especially blah days!

I was told by my neighbor this morning that while eating her breakfast she has seen squirrels chewing on the wires under my car - very sweet of her to tell me so, but what the heck and I supposed to do about it?! Park in a different spot maybe? I'm at a loss - any suggestions are welcome!

I spent an entire hour today waiting in line at the post office to mail a package - a whole hour! It was mobbed! Well it wouldn't have been if they had more than one person working the counter, but alas there was only one.

Work was pretty blah too! No excitement - which in my line of work is really a good thing.

I did go to Target after work today to try and use up my coupons that are about to expire tomorrow on (free with coupon) goodies like travel size shampoos and laundry detergent! That was kinda fun....but mostly my day was spent drinking coffee - warm delicious, loaded with sugar coffee! Which of course reminds me...


Starbucks 12 days of sharing is starting Dec. 1st!
Text 12DAYS to 29943 to sign up for Starbucks 12 days of Sharing!
You will get one offer per day starting Dec. 1st. Standard Text Messaging rates apply.

1 comment:

Denise said...

That's a great color on you.
Good Starbucks tip too!!