16 November 2010

A busy day #9...and some laundry





Sweater: Vera Wang via Kohls, T-shirt: Kmart, Jeans: Gap, Shoes: Apt9 via Kohls, Earrings: Gifted


I bought two boxes of those 3-in-1 Purex laundry sheets a while back. They were next to nothing with some coupons and sales and I thought they would be handy as it takes the thought out of measuring liquid detergent – I’m all about mindless chores! Anyway – I finished my first box and have now started onto my second. Today when doing laundry I noticed that there was a packet stuck to the back of the package that read “Valuable Savings!” I of course became extremely excited to find a coupon and quickly tore off the packet only to reveal that the coupon had an expiration date of 12/31/09. 2009 people! Really! I only bought the detergent like 3 months ago! Outrageous – you would think a store would have better product turn over than that. Well, at least my clothes still got clean!

No comments: