15 November 2010

7, EIGHT, bananas

Yesterday was yet another birthday party - this one was for the bf's momma - Happy Birthday J! After a long morning or running around, then Party! Party! Party!, we didn't get home till very late and I immediately crashed on the couch. Needless to say, pictures of yesterday's outfit did not make it onto my "checked off, things completed list". So today I wore what is basically the same outfit as yesterday - but yesterday I was minus the green sweater.




Shirt: H&M, Sweater: Zara, Jeans: Gap, Belt: Thrifted, Shoes: Dunnes Stores (Ireland)


In an attempt to be healthy I try to pack a piece of fruit into my lunch everyday. Today it was a banana. On normal days I get to work, pull out my lunch box, remove fruit (many times it is banana) and cereal, which I eat then and there and the rest of my lunch goes into the fridge until I decided it's lunch time - which usually is around 10:30 lol.

Today was not a normal day. Today I left work early to go to school and create a program plan and register for classes. Today banana sat in my lunch box all through the morning and into the afternoon. Lunch time didn't come today until 1pm. And at 1pm I made a new mental note: banana packed in lunch box all day makes everything else taste like banana. So rather than enjoying my lunch, I force fed myself banana flavored food. Have you ever tried BBQ banana potato chips? or Tomato, cheese and banana sandwich? No? Take my word for it, not so appetizing. Why couldn't I have packed a peanut butter sandwich today? WHY!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Cathryn--fellow remixer here. Your photos are beautiful! I've looked at all your first week of outfits and I like your easy style. Best of luck with the remaining challenge.

Angela said...

I like this outfit. You look really pretty in green!