07 October 2010

Managing Your Vehicle

I have recently been having some trouble with my car which has had me pretty on edge. You see I know nothing about cars and when I hear the slightest odd noise I start to panic. Thankfully this past Monday I was able to get everything resolved and it was simply a broken output speed sensor which was an easy fix.

Needless to say before I took it in this past Monday I was doing lots of research trying to diagnose what might be wrong with my car and how much the repair was going to bludgeon my savings account. During my investigation I came across this wonderful site and knew immediately it was something worth sharing!



If you are slightly car illiterate like me, this is a great site to keep on hand. We have all heard horror stories about auto shops taking advantage of people, so go here and reference this site to get average pricing, parts, reviews and more!

No comments: