19 August 2010

Retail Therapy

So it had been a week since I went shopping last and I was feeling the urge to get out and take advantage of this weeks deals. So I made three stops today....it would have been four, but my favorite thrift store was closed today while they got their fall inventory organized.

1st stop: CVS
I made a quick stop at CVS today on my lunch break to grab a few freebies. Also I knew I was only one scan away from getting my $1 *green bag* reward which would help me get a better deal on the crest toothpaste tomorrow, so to CVS I went coupons in hand.


I picked up:
2 Dawn Hand Renewal dish soaps @ $.97 each
2 two packs of Pilot Easy Touch Pens @ $1 each
I used:
2 x $1/1 Dawn Hand Renewal soap coupons 
2 x $1/1 Pilot Pens coupons

TOTAL = $0.00, I got back $1 EB reward from my *green bag tag* and also scored a $5 off $15 purchase coupon that's good till the end of the week (I'll be using this tomorrow - can't wait to share with you the great deal I put together).

After work I made my way over to Rite Aid - if nothing else I was very determined to grab the AMO Contact Solution deal as I'm running very low. Here's what I walked away with...


Bought:
3 x Nivea Mens Body Wash @ $.99each (I had a rain check)
1 x AMO Complete Solution @ $7.99
2 x Rolaids Softchews @ $1each
1 x Clearasil Acne Treatment
1 x $25 iTunes gift card
Coupons Used:
3 x $1/1 Nivea Body Wash for men
1 x $1/1 AMO Solution
2 x $1/1 Rolaids product
1 x $2/1 Clearasil product
1 x $3/1 Clearasil product in-ad coupon
1 x $5/1 iTunes gift card in-ad coupon
1 x $5/$25 purchase from Rite Aid Video Values coupons
$3 UpRewards

TOTAL = $19.95 , get back $7.99scr on AMO solution = $11.96 for a $25 iTunes gift card (I think I will save this for a stocking stuffer this year - shh!)

Not done yet folks....

Shortly following I found myself at Target where I scored more freebies....


I bought:
1 can Select Harvest soup @ $1.50
1 can Chef Boyardee @ $.87
4 Right Guard deodorants (travel size) @ $.97each
3 Degree deodorants (travel size) @ $.97each
2 Pantene shampoos (travel size) @ $.97each
1 Super Sticky Post-it @ $1 (only one left on the shelf and I found it hiding under other items)
Coupons Used:
1 x $1/1 Campbell's Select Harvest Soup
1 x $.50/1 Target coupon for Campbell's soup
1 x $1/1 Target Chef Boyardee product
2 x $2/2 Right Guard Product
3 x $1/1 Degree Deodorant
1 x $2/2 Pantene Shampoos
1 x $1/1 Super Sticky Post-its

TOTAL = $0.00 (yay!)

I feel like I made progress in therapy today lol!

No comments: