30 August 2010

More Thrift Store Finds

I had the day off work today so I met up with my mom and helped her clean and set up her classroom before the school year starts next week. On our way home Mom finally took me to a thrift store she has been telling me about for over a year called New Life Thrift in Glenside, PA!

Of course I found some goodies:
I picked up this dress which still had its tags and this GREAT leather skirt. The skirt was $10 which is a bit more than I like to pay for things but all my fashion magazine keep telling me leather is REALLY in this season so I figured I should jump on the bandwagon.

I also found this great mug. Not sure you can tell from the pic but its HUGE! I love eating out of these "mug-bowls" so for only $.50 I had to take it home with me! (Actually I think I'll take it to use at work.)

Finally - the item I was most excited about - these shoes are beautiful and they will match the dress I found the other day PERFECTLY! Oh and did I mention they were only $5 and my size?! YAY! I'm still so excited about sharing the final product of my dress alteration, so stay tuned because it'll be coming soon (the wedding I'm planning on wearing it to is 9/18)!


I will definitely be hitting up this thrift store again. It was really nice - clean, organized, they had one of everything, from clothes to dishes to housewares and things in every persons price range! Wonderful - I definitely would recommend this store to anyone!


No comments: