11 December 2010

Day 29: Black Skirt, Orange Scarf



Scarf: BCDG, Top: Target, Skirt: Banana Republic, Belt: "Borrowed" from brother's closet, Shoes: Me too via Marshall's

First day of "stay-cation"....hung out with the bf and took care of some maintenance things around the apartment...like finally taking out the compost (we've been putting it off for almost 2 weeks because its been so cold, but today it finally made it up into the 40's yay!)

Tonight = more celebration!
It's Girl's Night Out and I. Can't. Wait!!!!!!

By the way - I can't believe tomorrow is Day 30 of my 30 for 30. I also can't believe that we're already more than a week into December. Holy Manoley!

3 comments:

Angeline said...

Great outfit! The orange color of the scarf is beautiful!

Denise said...

I agree, love the scarf

Linda W said...

I love how this outfit fits you. The skirt and shirt look perfect on you. And the brown belt and scarf make it so interesting and professional.
The Auspicious Life