07 December 2010

Day 25: I'm not adjusting well



Top: Target, Sweater: Zara, Skirt: Zara, Shoes: Apt.9 via Kohl's, Necklace: gifted

Believe it or not I'm wearing stockings (nude) with this outfit, although the pictures appear as though I'm not. I would be crazy not to - it's not going to be climbing out of the 30's today and that's way too cold for no stockings. I am not thrilled about this fact. I'm pretty sure I go through this every year. In the summer I am miserable because my body stinks big time at regulating body temperature...and confession: I'm disgustingly sweaty for a girl. I spend all summer talking about how much I love winter more than summer...I tell people "you can always put on more clothes to be warm, but can't take off more to get cool." But then inevitably winter rolls around and rears it's ugly head and again I am reminded that I like winter no more than I like summer because again my body can't regulate it's temperature and I'm freezing all the time and have a constant runny nose. It's really a lose lose situation I think. I'm seriously considering relocating. Somewhere that has constant year round moderate temperatures...anybody know somewhere like that?

1 comment:

D Dierks said...

Love that color of green on you. That is such a fun and unique necklace too!

I have a link up at my blog every WEdnesday (tomorrow) for everyone who coordinates jewelry with their outfits, it would be great if you link this to it tomorrow!
jewelscapes.blogspot.com