02 December 2010

Day 20 & The Count Down has begun



Shirt: H&M, Belt: Italian Flea Market, Skirt: Zara, Boots: Clarks

We are finally into December (the weather today didn't let me forget it - I was freezing!) and the count down to Christmas has begun! My holiday preparations are starting into full swing and my mind has been spinning all day with new ways to decorate the apartment  and homemade gift ideas.

S'mores_Kit_2

I found these adorable DIY S'mores Kits from Twig and Thistle! If only I knew where to find myself some clear boxes...any suggestions?


Oh yes, and since we will all be so busy decorating and finishing up (or just starting) our Holiday shopping, here is a FREE Hearty Slow Cooker Recipe ebook to help you make it through the busy holiday season while still getting hot meals on the table!

1 comment:

Angeline said...

Love this look! So classic and the details (pinstripe shirt, pleated skirt, fun socks) make it even more interesting.

Clear boxes--Michaels or Smart and Final? Or maybe even the Container Store.