18 November 2010

The Eleventh Hour

Mild weather today allowed for a lighter sweater! I much prefer the sunshine to the rain and wind we've been having here the past few days.



Top/Dress: thrifted, Sweater: Gap (thrifted), Skirt: Zara, Boots: Clarks

I think I have blogger's block! I read blogs all day long likes it's my job. I love all the wonderful things these women have to say and then I sit down to write and I've got nothin! Nothin I tell you! Nothin! What's a girl to do? Is my life really so sad and boring that I can't find inspiration anywhere? Or is it just that I'm still overcoming my childhood shyness and unable to open up and be candid with people? I mean I do things. I'm a busy bee. Really! I love to bake, I {attempt to} cook creative dinners every night, I sew, I go shopping {although not right now because of 30 for 30 rules}, I work....and yet despite it all I'm sitting here feeling uninspired with nothing to write about. I feel like my job is partly to blame. Many funny things happen at work - silly, startling and down right unbelievable stories, but due to HIPPA I can't talk about it. {damn HIPPA regulations sometimes}. So really I suppose I'm not boring at all. I'm full of stories - I'm just legally obligated to never tell them to you....oh how sad! Well - maybe I'll just have to start getting my act together with more crafty adventures (I've been feeling ambitious lately) to share which are always full of true "adventures" - like the time I accidentally hot glued my hair to my sweater! Mental Note: Always tie back your hair when playing with adhesives!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get writers block all the time and I try to just write about how the outfit makes me feel. Try it! I really like how you used the skirt in 2 different ways. I really like the chain detail on your blouse. Great Remix!! ;)

Jodi said...

CUTE outfits. I especially like the one from Wednesday, the coral colored sweater... hope the challenge is going well for you!! I think I will have to be more creative for the next few weeks so am looking forward to it!!

nice to meet you and look forward to seeing what you come up with for the next few weeks!!

cheers,
Jodi

Linda W said...

The blue and white top looks perfect with the white cardigan!
The Auspicious Life