04 November 2010

Counting down...


I have jumped on the challenge train! The "30 for 30" is a challenge that Kendi at Kendi Everyday came up with. The basic premise is to take 30 items from your closet (including shoes) and mix them into 30 different outfits over about a months time (read more about it here). She did this once back in April (see the finale pic of all her outfits here) and it was fantastic! She has graciously invited other bloggers to join her in the "30 for 30" challenge Fall edition starting Monday Nov. 8th and I have jumped on board.

I am hoping that my outfits will come out looking half as wonderful as Kendi's - as she is so talented with her fashion ideas. Follow along with me on my fashion remix journey while I try to stretch my closet further and get creative! I'll be posting my 30 items on Sunday so stay tuned!

No comments: