23 October 2010

Rite Aid Success

So although yesterday's trip to Rite Aid was a total loss, today as planned I hit up another Rite Aid on the other side of town and they were stocked!


Now I feel like I must explain, we needed none of these items except the toilet tissue. We were down to only two rolls left and buying all these other products allowed me to get 8 rolls of Cottonelle totally FREE! I will must likely hang onto the BodiHeat and Blink eye drops as they may prove useful, the rest will go to charity or friends.

So for the break down, here is how to transaction went:

2 x 4pack Cottonelle, $3.99 each
1 x Bee M.D. $2.49
1 x Simply Saline $3.99
1 x Cold Buster Warming Syrup $6.69
1 x Blink Eye Drops $7.99
1 x Theramax Cold & Flu Spray $6.99
1 x Bodi Heat 4ct $6.99

Subtotal: $39.12
I used $2 in UpRewards from last weeks purchase, a $5 off $25 purchase coupon from Rite Aid Video Values and a $4/1 coupon that I found on the Blink eye drops.

I paid $28.12 out of pocket.
I will get $31.14 back in RA Rebates....so bottom line we got our needed toilet tissue plus some and I made $3.00! A good deal as far as I'm concerned!

No comments: