11 October 2010

New Banana Republic Pants!

I had the day off work today, but I was very busy with a full day graduate school interview....fingers crossed they liked me!

As a bit of a treat to myself on my way home I stopped at Banana Republic to see what I could see. When I arrived I was happy to find that they were having an additional 40% off all sale items sale! I came home with these...



 Aren't they pretty? I have been trying to add some more dress pants to my woredrobe and cut back on the amount of denim I wear. I feel like it's a bit more professional.

So these grey beauties were originally priced at $79.50 and marked down in the store to $21.97. After the additional 40% discount I walked out with them for only $13.19!!! A wonderful treat to myself after a long day...

No comments: