02 September 2010

Yesterday's Rite Aid Stop

Made a quick stop at Rite Aid after work...the deal I had planned didn't work out, so I had to turn to plan B, but all in all it still went well. I would advise that if you are going into a store to complete a specific deal senario, always be ready to turn to plan B. Like with my trip yesterday, you never know when the store might be out of a particular product, especially when it's on sale.

So my Plan B purchases consisted of the following:
2 bottles of Gain Dish Soap priced at $.89 each - used 2x $1/1 mfr coupons = 2 FREE
2 bottles Pepsi Max priced at $1.59 each - use 2x BOGO coupons (mfr & RA) = 2 FREE
1 Pantene Restoratives Shampoo on sale for $4 - used $2/1 mfr coupon = $2
1 Listerine Zero Mouthwash on sale at $3.99 - used $2/1 mfr. coupon & $1/1 RA coupon = $.99
Handed over my $3 in UPR
Total Cost = $0.00
Got back $1.99 SCR, $3 UPR
Turned into a $4.99 Money Maker!

I was planning on getting 2 Tide Stain Release 18ct as well and using 2 x $3 mfr coupons, plus a $5/$25 RA coupon, but the store was unfortunately (for me) out of the Stain Release bags. oh well, there will be other sales.

No comments: