20 August 2010

CVS Trip #2 this week

So here is how I put my $5 off a $15 purchase CVS coupon (which I scored yesterday) to good use...

I bought:
2 x Purex Complete 3-in-1 20ct. Laundry sheets @ $5.99each
1 x Crest Prohealth Toothpaste @ $3.49
1 x 20ct Excedrin Extra Strength Express Gels @ $5.69 (I know not a great price, but we were completely out of all headache curing medicine)
I used:
2 x $3/1 Purex 3-in-1 coupons
2 x $1/1 Crest Toothpaste coupons
1 x $1/1 Excedrin Extra Strength Express Gels coupon
my $5/$15 coupon and $5 ECB

I paid $3.28 out of pocket, which was really just for the Excedrin (may I also add that I paid for it out of my FSA account - i love tax free money). I got $4.50 back in ECB too!

Then I had a sudden realization that there was 2 per household limit on the Crest ECB so I rolled my extra bucks and used another $1/1 coupon to get another tube of Crest Prohealth toothpaste FREE!! and I still have $4.50 in ECB!

So to my relief, we are once again stocked up on laundry detergent and I still have an abundant amount of toothpaste in my bathroom closet lol!

No comments: